Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIntense debate persists over how, when, and why therapy works ameliorating psychological suffering. Those claiming to know the answers fall into two camps, one arguing that some empirically supported treatments are therapeutic for specific problems, while the other camp posits that all approaches work equally well. Can both doctrines be correct?
- Author BiographyJ. Scott Fraser is a professor at Wright State University in Dayton, OH; Andrew Solovey is Associate Director of Clinical Services at Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health Center in Chillicothe, OH.
- Author(s)Andrew D. Solovey,J. Scott Fraser
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight762 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.