Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe author knows that preparing food for someone we love is the most intimate act of all, making something that may not only be taken into the mouth & be transformed into flesh, but can linger in memory as well. This book deals with the afterlife of food, the memory of what was, once its reality has gone.
- Author BiographyCatherine M.A. Wiebe was born in the town of Simcoe, Ontario, and now lives, writes, and tries to recreate her grandmothers' food in Hamilton. She is a recent graduate of the Arts and Science Program at McMaster University, and has been writing (with a few other jobs on the side) since before her graduation. She is married to Tim, and they live in a little brick cottage with a yellow door and a fledgling garden outside.
- Author(s)Catherine M. A. Wiebe
- PublisherBlue Butterfly Book Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWest Toronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlue Butterfly Book Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.