All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.10
- £2.75Trending at £4.22
- £21.95Trending at £22.69
- £4.02Trending at £4.22
- £2.51Trending at £2.83
- £4.99Trending at £9.71
- £2.50Trending at £3.07
About this product
- DescriptionOnce Bridgewater House was the home of Lord Pearmain - now the Lord lives in one of the apartments, like the newly-divorced mother-of-three, the screen goddess of the forties and the American PhD student. Over an eventful year, their children, a burglar, a friendly dog, a capable cleaner and at least one ghost will transform the residents' lives.
- Author BiographySophie King is a pseudonym for journalist Jane Bidder, who writes for Woman magazine and contributes regularly to national newspapers and other women's magazines. She was runner-up in the Harry Bowling Award in 2002 and she also recently won the Elizabeth Goudge short story award. Her short stories appear often in national magazines, and under her own name she has written non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Sophie King
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Out-of-print date25/04/2013
- Weight284 g
- Width129 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.