Second-Wave Enterprise Resource Planning Systems: Implementing for Effectiveness by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.43Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.39Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionHow to get the most out of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Author BiographyLeslie P. Willcocks is Andersen Professor of Information Management and E-business at Warwick Business School, UK, Associate Fellow at Templeton College, Oxford, and is Visiting Professor at Erasmus University, University of Melbourne, and Distinguished Visitor at the Australian Graduate School of Management. Peter B. Seddon is Associate Professor in the Department of Information Systems at The University of Melbourne, Australia. Graeme Shanks is Associate Professor and Deputy Head of the Department of Information Systems at The University of Melbourne. He holds a PhD in Information Systems from Monash University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight1138 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGraeme Shanks,Leslie P. Willcocks,Peter B. Seddon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.