Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the most recent theoretical, methodological, and pedagogical insights on foreign and second language learning and teaching in diverse educational settings and situations, learner populations, proficiency levels and teaching practices.
- Author BiographyNancy H. Hornberger is Professor of Education and Director of Educational Linguistics at the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. Her interests include language planning and policy; bilingualism, bilingual education and biliteracy; and the ethnography of communication. Nelleke Van Deusen-Scholl is director of the Center for Language Study at Yale University. She focuses her research on sociolinguistics and foreign language education.
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byNancy H. Hornberger,Nelleke van Deusen-Scholl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.