Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.16Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.00Trending at £22.77
- £18.97Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what happens when the often contradictory motivations behind style and survival strategies are brought together. Following the life stories of goods as they travel into and through second-hand sites, this book looks at the work of traders, as well as consumers' investments in second-hand merchandise.
- Author BiographyNicky Gregson is Reader in Geography, University of Sheffield. Louise Crewe is Reader in Economic Geography, University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Louise Crewe,Nicky Gregson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleMaterializing Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.