Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by Colonel Mark Goldsack, Second To None: A Portrait of The Light Infantry 1968-2007 is a richly illustrated hardback celebrating the Regiment, its traditions and its exploits.
- Author BiographyHaving studied history at York University, Mark Goldsack pursued an extremely successful military career, rising to prominence to become the MOD's Deputy for Ground Manoeuvre Operations.
- Author(s)Colonel Mark Goldsack
- PublisherThird Millennium Information
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThird Millennium Information
- Content Notemono & colour throughout
- Weight1636 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byColonel Mark Goldsack
Most relevant reviews
- quaker-uk31 Jul, 2017by
An Excellent Review.
Complete history of The Light Infantry and their service. Excellent photographs and accounts of campaigns in which the Regiment took part in.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.