All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of women's participation in the Israeli labour force analyzing the trends in the status of women in paid employment since the 1960s. Comparisons are drawn with other modern industrial societies, valuable as evidence of how gender intersects with matters of political economy.
- Author BiographyVERED KRAUS is Associate Professor at the University of Haifa, Israel, and co-edited Promises In the Promised Land: Mobility and Inequality in Israel (Greenwood Press, 1990) with Robert W. Hodge.
- Author(s)Vered Kraus
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.