All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first major attempt to review the diseases that produce schizophrenia-like syndromes, or psychotic symptoms.
- Author BiographyPerminder S. Sachdev is Scientia Professor of Neuropsychiatry at the School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, and Clinical Director of the Neuropsychiatric Institute (NPI), the Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia. Matcheri S. Keshavan is Vice Chair of Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massaachusetts, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 35 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatcheri S. Keshavan,Perminder S. Sachdev
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.