Secret Agents: The Rosenberg Case, McCarthyism and Fifties America by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.90Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1950's trial of the Rosenburgs on charges of 'atomic spying' came to stand in many minds for the paranoia of the Cold War. Many of the issues are still with us and the contributors draw salient connections between that time and this.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Garber is Professor of English and Director of the Center for Literary and Cultural Studies at Harvard University; she and Rebecca Walkowitz are also co-editors of Media Spectacles (Routledge 1993).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCultureWork: A Book Series from the Center for Literacy and Cultural Studies at Harvard
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims.,ports.
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMarjorie Garber,Rebecca L. Walkowitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.