All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an investigation into secret groups with hidden agendas.
- Author BiographyRudolf Steiner (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy 'anthroposophy', meaning 'wisdom of the human being'. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal 'science of spirit', accessible to anyone willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking. From his spiritual investigations Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education (both general and special), agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. Today there are thousands of schools, clinics, farms and other organizations involved in practical work based on his principles. His many published works feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. Steiner wrote some 30 books and delivered over 6000 lectures across Europe. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byJ. Collis
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.