All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore Chislehurst's secret history through a fascinating selection of stories, facts and photographs.
- Author BiographyJoanna Friel is a history graduate from The University of Sheffield in 1981. Joanna has now rekindled her interest in local heritage by leading the History Group of the Chislehurst Society. Taking a particular interest in Sir John Lubbock, after whom the road she lives in is named, along with other eminent Victorians, Joanna is keen to bring the past alive for the next generation. The Chislehurst Society was formed in 1934 as a residents association, and is now a charity with over 3,500 members. The History Group is a sub-group working to produce information on the rich heritage of Chislehurst. The society supports this publication and welcomes questions, comments and information at all times. www.chislehurst-society.org.uk.
- Author(s)Adam Swaine,Joanna Friel
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleSecret
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note80 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.