All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p>Fourteen extraordinary private gardens are revealed to the public for the first time</p>
- Author BiographyAlain Le Toquin has photographed gardens around the world for the last ten years. To date, he has visited more than 300 gardens in 23 countries on 5 continents. His photographs can be seen in Gardens in Time, The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World, and Flowers in the World's Most Beautiful Gardens.
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note225 colour illustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width286 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Alain Le Toquin
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.96Trending at £10.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.49
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.