Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that analyze the recent evidence concerning the history of the European state system of the last century, offering an array of insights across countries and across time.
- Author BiographyJonathan Haslam is Professor of the History of International Relations at Cambridge University. Karina Urbach is a Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Historical Research, University of London.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJonathan Haslam,Karina Urbach
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.