Secret Intelligence in the Twentieth Century by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £178.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £29.88Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by halcyonbooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £31.88Trending at £38.12
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
- £19.44Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume investigates the connection between intelligence history, domestic policy, military history and foreign relations in a time of increasing bureaucratization of the modern state.
- Author BiographyHeike Bungert is Assistant Professor at the Institute of Anglo-American History, University of Cologne, Germany. She has published a book on the Western reaction to German Communist emigres and Soviet polices in founding the National Committee for a Free Germany in 1943. Jan G. Heitman received his Ph.D in Modern History in 1996 from Hamburg University. Since 1998 and after a number of years of university teaching and employment as a journalist, he is working in his own company as a consultant for museums and television productions. Michael Wala currently teaches at the Amerika Institut of the Ludwig-Maximilians. He is author of numerous scholarly articles and books in American and German History.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in Intelligence
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHeike Bungert,Jan G. Heitman,Michael Wala
- Foreword byNigel West
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.