Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you read a company's annual report so you can make informed investment decisions for yourself. From reading the fine print to interpreting what isn't accounted for, this guide presents a road map for seeing past the noise and jargon in company reports in order to infer the real story behind a company's financial performance.
- Author BiographyMark E. Haskins is a professor in the Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia, where he teaches financial reporting.
- Author(s)Mark E. Haskins
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePersonal Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight528 g
- Width193 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.