All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide exploring the London under cover of tarmac, looking at the honeycomb of tunnels under the streets, from the government's vast system of offices to abandoned underground stations and prison cells. Above ground it explores historic sites and the City's livery companies and gentlemen's clubs.
- Author(s)Andrew Duncan
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleWalking S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/03/2007
- Content Note30 colour photographs, 20 two-colour maps
- Weight325 g
- Width150 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £16.24Trending at £19.93
- £10.71Trending at £14.14
- £8.75Trending at £9.96
- £9.05Trending at £12.05
- £4.54Trending at £4.59
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £6.27Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.