All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guided exploration of herbal lore and healing plants found in yards, forests, meadows, and hedgerows.
- Author BiographyEllen Evert Hopman has been a teacher of herbalism since 1983 and is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild. A Druidic initiate since 1984, she is a founding member of The Order of the White Oak, an Archdruidess of the Druid Clan of Dana, and a member of the Grey Council of Mages and Sages. The author of several books, including A Druid's Herbal for the Sacred Earth Year, she lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Ellen Evert Hopman
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content NoteIncludes four 8-page color inserts and 7 b&w illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.