All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplore Whitby's secret history through a fascinating selection of stories, facts and photographs.
- Author BiographyIan Thompson has had a long standing interest in all things paranormal from an early age. With family ties to Whitby it was only a matter of time before he became interested in Dracula and the connections with the town. In addition to writing Ian is also a keen tri-athlete and photographer and examples of his work can be seen on his website www.gaslightimagery.co.uk. Ian lives and works in Lancashire. Burnley resident Roger Frost is a retired teacher and a Burnley Borough Councillor. Once the Mayor of the town he is now Chairman of the Burnley Civic Society, President of the Briercliffe Society and Vice President of the Burnley & District Historical Society. Roger writes the regular history column 'Peek into the Past' for the Burnley Express, he has written over 740 articles, and he also has a number of local history books to his name, many with his co-author Ian Thompson.
- Author(s)Ian Thompson,Roger Frost
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleSecret
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note91 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.