Consider these sponsored items
- £30.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationships among executive power, national security, and secrecy. Drawing on several cases, this book argues that though whistleblowing can be morally justified, the fear of retaliation usually prompts officials to act anonymously - that is, to leak information.
- Author BiographyRahul Sagar is assistant professor of politics at Princeton University.
- PrizesWinner of Myres S. McDougal Prize, Society of Policy Scientists 2015 and ouis Brownlow Book Award, National Academy of Public Administration 2014. Short-listed for Choice 's Outstanding Academic Titles 2014.
- Author(s)Rahul Sagar
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.