Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionBrings into conversation modes of thought traditionally held apart: Whitehead's philosophy of the event, Deleuze's philosophy of multiplicity, and Judith Butler's philosophy of gender difference. This volume finds that bridge in an emphasis on becoming that secretly defines the philosophies of Whitehead, Deleuze, and Butler.
- Author BiographyRoland Faber is Kilsby Family / John B. Cobb Jr. Professor of Process Studies at Claremont Lincoln University and Claremont School of Theology, Professor of Religion and Philosophy at Claremont Graduate University, Executive Co-Director of the Center for Process Studies, and Executive Director of the Whitehead Research Project. He is the author of God as Poet of the World: Exploring Process Theology. Andrea M. Stephenson is a doctoral student in philosophy of religion and theology at Claremont Graduate University.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrea M. Stephenson,Roland Faber
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.