All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of meditation is an integral part of almost all world religions and its beneficial effects on the mind and the spirit have been understood and celebrated. This title discusses things you need to know about how this powerful practice works and teaches techniques to begin experiencing the benefits. It shows ways to find inner harmony.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Faulks trained as an aromatherapist and masseuse and has been a long-term student of alternative medicine, with a special focus on ancient herbology. She also writes on alternative history, mystery and religion and is co-author of The Masonic Magician with Robert L D Cooper.
- Author(s)Philippa Faulks
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleGateways to Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width118 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 3188davidp10 Mar, 2011by
Simple Techniques for Achieving Harmony by Philippa Fau
The title of the book suggests that it is a guide to doing meditation but it isnt. It is for about definition that techniques. I was a bit disappointed
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.