All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh look at the role of astrology and alchemy in Renaissance thinking and everyday life.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Newman is Ruth Halls Professor of History and Philosophy of Science at Indiana University, Bloomington. He is the coeditor of Secrets of Nature (MIT Press, 1999) and author or editor of several other books
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleTransformations: Studies in the History of Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note20 illus., 1 color
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony Grafton,William R. Newman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.