All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the link between yo-yo dieting and serotonin deficiencies; the serotonin and eating disorder connection; the reason why migraines and depression are far more common among women than men; the importance of serotonin for modulating impulse control; and the benefit of serotonin for sufferers of irritable bowel syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Author BiographyCarol Hart, Ph.D., is a respected biomedical writer, editor, and researcher. She is co-author of Natural Healing with Chinese Medicine.
- Author(s)Carol Hart
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRevised, Updated ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.