All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an authenticity that comes from first-hand experience, Sophie Ashton describes how the common challenges of adoptive parenting can be overcome. Rich with information and advice, the book describes how to implement a therapeutic parenting approach, as well as how to manage your own emotions along the way.
- Author BiographySophie Ashton is a mother of two wonderful children, a birth son and an adopted daughter. Professionally she has spent 25 years working as a management consultant and an executive coach. She works with individuals and teams, helping people better understand themselves and each other and the impact they can and do unknowingly have on each other. Over the years she has also worked as a volunteer with disadvantaged children through schools and through the criminal justice system. Sophie lives in the South of England.
- Author(s)Sophie Ashton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Foreword byBryan Post,Dr. Amber Elliott
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.11Trending at £8.23
- £11.99Trending at £12.39
- £15.74Trending at £17.34
- £10.22Trending at £10.68
- £4.73Trending at £4.98
- £7.71Trending at £8.89
- £7.42Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.