Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the myths surrounding the Knights Templar.
- Author BiographyS.J. Hodge has an MA in the History of Art by Research from Birkbeck, University of London, and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. She has written over 60 illustrated non-fiction books, mainly on history and art-related subjects, including Why Your Five Year Old Could Not Have Done That: Modern Art Explained, 50 Art Ideas You Really Need to Know, Gustav Klimt, Medieval Europe, British Castles and The Forbidden City.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Note8pp colour plate-section
- Weight220 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- franc_crook05 Jul, 2017by
Very interesting, its good to find out what really went on.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.