Consider these sponsored items
- £27.59Free postage
- £19.92Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a critical look at how we compartmentalise Iraqis into Shi'as and Sunnis. It is the first comprehensive analysis of sectarian relations and identities in Iraq. The focus is on the uprisings in March 1911 and fall of the Ba'ath in 2003.
- Author BiographyFanar Haddad is a London based analyst of Middle Eastern and Iraqi affairs. He previously lectured at the University of Exeter and has worked extensively on Iraq and the wider region, most recently as an analyst at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Author(s)Fanar Haddad
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.