Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that challenges the binary conception of conservative religion versus progressive secularism by highlighting the existence of multiple secularisms.
- Author BiographyJanet R. Jakobsen is Director of the Center for Research on Women at Barnard College. She is the author of Working Alliances and the Politics of Difference: Diversity and Feminist Ethics and a coeditor of Interventions: Activists and Academics Respond to Violence. Ann Pellegrini is Associate Professor of Performance Studies and Religious Studies at New York University. She is the author of Performance Anxieties: Staging Psychoanalysis, Staging Race and a coeditor of Queer Theory and the Jewish Question. Jakobsen and Pellegrini are coauthors of Love the Sin: Sexual Regulation and the Limits of Religious Tolerance.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleA Social Text Book
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnn Pellegrini,Janet R. Jakobsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.