All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.69
- £37.67Trending at £42.42
- £8.79Trending at £11.95
- £18.09Trending at £24.83
- £23.74Trending at £24.69
- £15.03Trending at £21.91
- £14.07Trending at £15.40
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a survey of principles and techniques for secure group communications (SGC) over data networks. This book offers an overview of secure algorithms and protocols for group communication, linking areas such as applied cryptography and computer networking. It covers the challenges in deploying SGC-based applications over wireless networks.
- Author(s)Byrav Ramamurthy,Spyros S. Magliveras,Xukai Zou
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight461 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.