All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £42.42Was:£59.99Free postage
- £43.94Was:£59.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBecause secure code is more essential than ever, this new cookbook covers the full range of computer security needs with more than 200 ready-made solutions. It's a valuable asset for anyone who develops software with these highly popular programming languages.
- Author BiographyJohn Viega, Founder and Chief Scientist of Secure Software (www.securesoftware.com), is a well-known security expert, and coauthor of Building Secure Software (Addison-Wesley) and Network Security with OpenSSL (O'Reilly). John is responsible for numerous software security tools, and is the original author of Mailman, the GNU mailing list manager. He holds a B.A. and M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Virginia. Mr. Viega is also an Adjunct Professor of Computer Science at Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA) and a Senior Policy Researcher at the Cyberspace Policy Institute, and he serves on the Technical Advisory Board for the Open Web Applications Security Project. He also founded a Washington, DC area security interest group that conducts monthly lectures presented by leading experts in the field. He is the author or coauthor of nearly 80 technical publications, including numerous refereed research papers and trade articles. Matt Messier, Director of Engineering at Secure Software, is a security authority who has been programming for nearly two decades. Besides coauthoring Network Security with OpenSSL, Matt coauthored RATS, EGADS, and the Safe C String Library, an Entropy Gathering and Distribution System used for securely seeding pseudo random number generators. Prior to joining Secure Software, Matt worked for IBM and Lotus, on source and assembly level debugging techniques, and operating system concepts.
- Author(s)Jon Viega,Matt Messier,Zachary Girouard
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1244 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £138.11Trending at £165.77
- £21.79Trending at £28.36
- £15.72Trending at £17.40
- £15.92Trending at £16.14
- £23.56Trending at £24.02
- £23.56Trending at £26.63
- £26.73Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.