All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionMcCormack examines English law on Secured Credit, highlighting its weaknesses, and evaluating possible remedies. Contains the text of Article 9.
- Author BiographyGerard McCormack is Professor of Law at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Gerard McCormack
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Corporate Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight872 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.