All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Denny Cherry
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight810 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Table Of ContentsIdentifying Security RequirementsSecuring the NetworkKey ManagementDatabase EncryptionSQL Account SecurityCore Engine Instance SpecificsAnalysis ServicesReporting ServicesSQL Injection AttacksDatabase Backup SecurityStorage Area Network SecurityAuditing for SecurityServer RightsSQL Agent SecurityObject Permissions Appendices
- Author BiographyDenny Cherry (MCSA, MCDBA, MCTS, MCITP, MCM) has been working with Microsoft technology for over 15 years starting with Windows 3.51 and SQL Server 6.5. In 2009, Denny was named as a Microsoft MVP for the Microsoft SQL Server product, and in 2011 Denny earned the Microsoft Certified Master certification for SQL Server 2008. Denny has written dozens of articles for a variety of websites as well as print magazines on a variety of subjects including SQL Server, Clustering, Storage Configuration, and SharePoint.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.