All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- Author(s)Henry Dalziel,Max Dalziel
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 - Introduction Chapter 2 - The Typical Approach Chapter 3 - Red Team Assessment Chapter 4 - Elements for Success Chapter 5 - Who Are We Up Against Chapter 6 - Things To Keep In Mind Chapter 7 - High Risk of Low Risk Chapter 8 - Composite Attacks Chapter 9 - Conclusion
- Author BiographyHenry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.