All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSir David Omand served as Intelligence and Security Coordinator in the Cabinet Office from 2002-2005, coordinating counterterrorism strategy. He draws on historical examples to argue for a new outlook on the relationship between security and intelligence--one that respects human rights and avoids the pitfalls of flawed information.
- Author BiographySir David Omand, GCB, was Intelligence and Security Coordinator in the Cabinet Office from 2002-5. He has also been a member of the Joint Intelligence Committee, Permanent Secretary of the Home Office and the Cabinet Office, Director of GCHQ and Deputy Under Secretary of State for Defence Policy. He is now a visiting Professor in the War Studies Department of King's College London and an honorary Fellow of Corpus Christi College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)David Omand
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.03
- £25.99Trending at £29.22
- £11.43Trending at £15.05
- £10.20Trending at £12.69
- £14.98Trending at £21.47
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
- £28.89Trending at £30.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.