All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSecuritisation is defined as the structuring and analysis of any security from various pools of loans or financial assets. This book will show readers how securitised assets of all types can be structured, analysed, and valued. Securitisation has revolutionised the way that the borrowing needs of consumers and businesses are met.
- Author BiographyANDREW DAVIDSON, one of the most well-respected names in mortgage-backed securities and securitization, is President and founder of Andrew Davidson & Co., Inc., a New York - based consulting firm specializing in the application of analytical tools to investment management. The company provides consulting advice to many of the major firms in the securitization business. It is also a leading provider of prepayment and valuation models for MBS and ABS. Prior to forming the company in 1992, Davidson was a managing director at Merrill Lynch responsible for MBS, CMO, ABS, and Futures and Options Research. ANTHONY SANDERS is the Galbreath Distinguished Scholar and Professor of Finance at The Ohio State University. During 1997 and 1998, he was director and head of asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities research at Deutsche Bank. He has published numerous articles in journals such as the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Business, and Journal of Fixed Income. LAN-LING WOLFF heads Fredell & Co. Structured Finance Ltd. in London, which specializes in providing structuring and arranging services for asset-backed securities all over Europe. Wolff's background in the U.S. mortgage-backed securities market and understanding of the European capital markets places her on the cutting edge of securitization globally. She specializes in residential mortgages and mortgage banking. ANNE CHING, a senior consultant at Andrew Davidson & Co., Inc., has worked in the credit risk and investment analysis of sub-prime residential and manufactured housing sectors. She has also worked on the structuring of non-U.S. mortgage-backed securities. The authors drew on the expertise of Andrew Davidson & Co., Inc., in preparing Securitization. The broad range of expertise of the firm's consultants, and the technical and analytical skills of the firm's analysts, provide a rich background that gives Securitization strong theoretical underpinnings, as well as a grounding in practical application of the theory and methods described in the book. Two associates from outside the firm, with additional specialized expertise, were enlisted as well.
- Author(s)Andrew Davidson,Anne Ching,Anthony Sanders,Lan-Ling Wolff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains Mixed media product
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.