All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.82Trending at £5.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.39
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
About this product
- DescriptionSecuritizing Islam shows how views of Muslims have changed in Britain since 9/11, following debates over terrorism, identity and multiculturalism.
- Author BiographyStuart Croft is Professor of International Security at the University of Warwick. His work is in the field of security studies and his most recent book is Culture, Crisis and America's War on Terror (2006).
- Author(s)Stuart Croft
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.