All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionHelps us to understand the reasons for the failure of security models in the Persian Gulf. This book provides a fresh model that addresses the need for a stable and peaceful structure of relationships, provides security for individual littoral states, and also assures the interests of the external powers.
- Author BiographyDr Mahboubeh Sadeghinia is a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Government and International Affairs at Durham University. Having worked as an international journalist and also political researcher in Iran and Jordan during 1980-2003, her current research interests are foreign policy, political economy, security and strategic issues in Iran and in the Middle East/Persian Gulf.
- Author(s)Mahboubeh F. Sadeghinia
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleDurham Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIthaca Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.