All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.25Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on the market to explain information security automation technologies to IT security managers.
- Author BiographyGreg Witte leads the U.S. Federal civilian customer support team at G2, Inc., a security firm committed to solving the most complex challenges related to the ability of the U.S. to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. Melanie Cook is an information systems engineer at G2, Inc. She previously worked at the National Security Agency and at the National Institute of Standards and Technology where she contributed to SCAP efforts. Matt Kerr is G2's Director of Research and Development. He helped develop the DISA Gold Disk application, the primary compliance assessment utility for Department of Defense systems. Shane Shaffer is the Technical Director of Security Automation for G2. He served as the lead architect of the Department of Defense's Vulnerability Management System and has been a key contributor to the development of SCAP.
- Author(s)Greg Witte,Matt Kerr,Melanie Cook,Shane Shaffer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNetworking & Communication - OMG
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight480 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.