CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the practicing or aspiring design consultant, this title brings you step by step through the process of becoming a security consultant, describing how to start the business, market services, write proposals, determine fees, and write a report. It focuses on consulting in security design, not security management.
- Author BiographyBrian Gouin, PSP, CSC has been an independent security design consultant since 2001. He owns Strategic Design Services, LLC, based in Portland, CT, a firm specializing in assessment, design and project management services for electronic and physical security. Prior to becoming a consultant, Brian owned a successful security installation firm. His professional memberships include the American Society for Industrial Security, International (ASIS), the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), The Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO) and the National Association of Chiefs of Police. Brian has served as a Director for the Board of the IAPSC as well as an item writer for both the PSP and CSC certifications.
- Author(s)Brian Gouin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.