CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £13.30Trending at £16.18
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of basic security problems and relevant solutions for those maintaining the security of e-commerce sites. It covers designing secure Web, e-commerce and mobile commerce applications; securing your internal network; and providing secure employee/user authentication.
- Author BiographyVesna Hassler is a member of A-SIT (Secure Information Technology Center, Austria). Her research and teaching focus is on network and e-commerce security. She is also an independent consultant. She received her B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Zagreb University (Croatia), and her Ph.D. degree from Graz University of Technology (Austria). Dr. Hassler has published a number of conference and journal papers on cryptography, network security, payment systems, and smart cards.
- Author(s)Vesna Hassler
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleArtech House Computer Security Series
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.