CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on security practices, civil liberties and the politics of borders in liberal democracies.
- Author BiographyTugba Basaran is lecturer at the School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent. She holds a PhD in International Studies from the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Tugba Basaran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Liberty and Security
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.