All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.74Trending at £27.20
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.96
About this product
- Author(s)Eddie Sorrells
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: The Contract Security Triangle (The Company, The Customers, The Plaintiffs)Chapter 2: Who is the Decider?: Risk Assessments, Industry Standards, and Operating ProceduresChapter 3: Sign Here Please: Rules of Legal Engagement Chapter4: You've Been Served: Are We In this Together?Chapter 5: The Adventure of Discovery for Contract Security CompanyChapter 6: Trial Survival Chapter 7: Case Closed: Where Do I Go From Here?Appendix and Reference Materials
- Author BiographyEddie Sorrells, CPP, PSP, CHS-IV, serves as chief operating officer and general counsel for DSI Security Services located in Dothan, Alabama. DSI is a leading security provider in the Southeast United States with over 3,000 employees in 25 different states. Eddie has over 20 years of security experience and is a frequent speaker on topics such as workplace violence, physical security, employment law, workplace investigations, and other security and business topics. During his career Eddie has performed numerous risk assessments for clients, and has consulted on litigation serving as expert for the defense and plaintiff. He has also been the chief legal officer for his company defending numerous lawsuits as both attorney and witness. Through this experience, he has become keenly aware of the issues surrounding litigation involving customers and third parties. Eddie joined DSI as a full time security officer in 1991 while attending college. During the next 20+ years, he would rise up through the ranks and hold virtually every position in the company. From running branch operations, to supervising a single site, he learned the security profession from the ground up. He has since become a leading figure in the private security industry and a sought after speaker on a variety of topics. He holds a BS degree from Troy University and a Juris Doctorate from Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Alabama. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Alabama and the United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama. He holds the CPP (Certified Protection Professional) Board Certification in Security Management, PSP Certification (Physical Security Professional) and is certified in Homeland Security Level IV (CHS-IV). He serves as a board member at large for NASCO (National Association of Security Companies) and is a member of the ASIS International Security Services Council and currently serves as its secretary.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.