Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers detailed guidance in improving the quality, and responsiveness of security protocols within venues and their facilities. This book deals with natural disasters, terrorism, crowd control problems and other large-scale threats.
- Author BiographyStacey A. Hall is associate director of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security and an assistant professor of sport management at the University of Southern Mississippi. Walter E. Cooper, is professor emeritus and director of training at the University of Southern Mississippi's National Center for Spectator Sport Safety and Security. Lou Marciani is the director of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security at the University of Southern Mississippi. James A. McGee has 25 combined years of law enforcement experience and 21 years as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Author(s)James A. McGee,Lou Marciani,Stacey A. Hall,Walter E. Cooper
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note7 Halftones, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight975 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.