All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides robust and useful information for improving the security of enterprise and service provider networks everywhere. It covers network management security issues and currently available security mechanisms by discussing how network architectures have evolved into the contemporary next-generation networks.
- Author BiographySTUART JACOBS is Principal Consultant for YCS Consulting LLC and a Lecturer at Boston University Metropolitan College. He serves as an Industry Security Subject Matter Expert for the Telecommunications Management and Operations Committee (TMOC) of the Alliance for the Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS). Mr. Jacobs has also served as a technical editor of ATIS Joint Committee Technical Reports and ITU-T Recommendations.
- Author(s)Stuart Jacobs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Networks and Services Management
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight822 g
- Width155 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.