All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionTackles key questions such as: how much do security strategies signal convergence or divergence in US and EU foreign and security policy doctrine? What tangible political and policy impacts can be attributed to security strategies? What are the implications for US and EU policies towards specific regions?
- Author BiographyRoland Dannreuther is a Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Edinburgh. John Peterson is Professor of International Politics at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn Peterson,Roland Dannreuther
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.