All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the post-conference proceedings of the Joint Meeting of the 2nd Luxembourg-Polish Symposium on Security and Trust and the 19th International Conference Intelligent Information Systems, held as International Joint Confererence on Security and Intelligent Information Systems, SIIS 2011, in Warsaw, Poland, in June 2011.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7053
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVII, 401 p.
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAgnieszka Mykowiecka,Franck Leprevost,Henryk Rybinski,Malgorzata Marciniak,Mieczyslaw A. Klopotek,Pascal Bouvry
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.