All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21st century has brought new and challenging dimensions to our understanding of security and migration. How do these two important fields intersect? And what does this collision of policy concerns and public interests mean for states and individuals alike? This book seeks to answer these questions.
- Author BiographyElspeth Guild is a Professor at Radboud University Nijmegen.
- Author(s)Professor Elspeth Guild
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Politics & Government
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.29Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.