Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Bradley A. Wayland
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Leadership and Management PART 1: SECURITY PLANNING CONSIDERATIONS Chapter 2: Safety and Security Principles Chapter 3: Security Plan Development and Risk Assessment Chapter 4: Safety and Security Program Administration Chapter 5: Facility Security Design PART 2: SECURITY PROGRAM AREAS Chapter 6: Physical Security Chapter 7: Information Security Chapter 8: Personnel Security PART 3: EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND TRAINING Chapter 9: Emergency Response and Contingency Planning Chapter 10: Safety and Security Training Program
- Author BiographyBrad Wayland is a safety and security management expert with over 28 years of experience in the field. As a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy, he entered the Air Force and served over 20 years in the Security Forces. He was hand-selected on three occasions to command a Security Forces Squadron, where he acted as both the chief of police and director of security for installations ranging in size from 2,000 to over 20,000 personnel. Over the course of his career, he was responsible for nuclear security programs and plans, law enforcement, and public safety management programs. After his retirement from the military, he has continued gaining expertise and experience in the safety and security arena in both the public and private sectors. He has worked on security projects in the healthcare, education, banking, and manufacturing areas and has provided expertise in security training and vulnerability assessments in a variety of functional areas. He has also worked overseas in the Middle East with the Department of Defense and Department of State in training host national police and providing executive protection to U.S. personnel assigned in hostile locations. In addition to Brad's vast experience in the security and safety realms, he has also received training and experience in leading, supervising, and managing personnel and teams to ensure success in their endeavors. Brad currently resides in Spokane, Washington where he is the president of Sentry Security Consultants, LLC.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.