All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £11.09
- £6.48Trending at £7.81
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.00
- £21.48Trending at £28.88
- £11.85Trending at £15.18
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionElisa Bertino and her coauthors provide a comprehensive guide to security for Web services and SOA. They cover all standards addressing Web service security, as well as recent research on access control and advanced digital identity management techniques.
- Author BiographyElisa Bertino is professor of Computer Science and Electrical and Computer Engineering, and research director of the Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) at Purdue University. She has carried out extensive research on various security topics, such as foundations of access control systems, security for location-based applications, security for web services, digital identity management, data privacy, security and privacy for healthcare applications and for GIS; and has given numerous presentations and tutorials on these topics in scientific conferences. Recently, she recently received the IEEE Computer Society 2005 Kanai award for her research in security for distributed systems. She has also served as a member of the Microsoft Trustworthy Computing Academic Advisory Board.Lorenzo D. Martino is visiting assistant professor at the Computer and Information Technology (C&IT) department of Purdue University and at the Cyber Center of the Purdue University. He has carried out research on trust negotiation techniques and security for web services. Federica Maria Francesca Paci is a PhD Student at the University of Milan, Italy. Her main research interests include the development of access control models for constraint workflow systems, Web services access control models and secure distribution of XML documents. She has published several refereed journal and conference papers in these areas. Anna Squicciarini is a post doctoral research associate in the Computer Science Department of Purdue University. She conducts research on security for distributed systems, with particular focus on trust management, identity management and access control for grids and Web Services. She has published several refereed journal and conference papers in these areas. She has been the main architect of the Trust-X system, an innovative system supporting trust negotiation in distributed open systems.
- Author(s)Anna Squicciarini,Elisa Bertino,Federica Paci,Lorenzo Martino
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 226 p.
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.