All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised new edition develops a comprehensive framework for understanding the key security issues facing Europe. The book addresses key developments in the global and European security environment, such as the impact of the global financial crisis, the rising power of the BRIC countries and NATO's involvement in the Arab Spring uprisings.
- Author BiographyANDREW COTTEY is Senior Lecturer and Jean Monnet Chair in European Political Integration in the Department of Government, University College Cork, Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Andrew Cottey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title21st Century Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note328 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.